Transitional Care Management’s new Administrator in Training program (AIT) provides hands-on, specialized learning and mentoring opportunities.
The nine 2023/2024 participants were invited to expand their horizons (and their career options) with Transitional Care University’s inaugural four-module, 460-hour administrative learning opportunity.
They will gain practical career-advancing knowledge and experience in Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, and Behavioral Health.
Transitional Care University AIT grads earn:
- Supplemental, fast-track specialized training that is an ideal “next step” for professionals on an administrative career path
- A certificate of course completion
- Skills to further enhance career progression
- Administrator in Training title
- Opportunity for growth within the organization.
In addition, this program meets supplemental criteria for LNHA exam (dependent on individual licensure criteria) and helps prepare candidates to take licensure exams.
The program will run annually with next class starting Fall of 2024. Talk to your administrator or contact Contact Terri Galloway, Director of Talent Acquisition, at TGalloway@tc-mgmt.com for more information.